Opened 10 years ago
Last modified 10 years ago
#9044 new Bug report
Uploading from external HD does not create folders
|Reported by:||M.P. Korstanje||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||7|
I'm trying to upload a directory (with files and subdirectories) from an external USB HD. FileZilla doesn't create the directory structure. This results in a failure of the upload. When trying to upload the same files from the local drive everything works.
I have this structure locally:
C is the local Drive, F the external USB HD.
I have this structure remotely:
The action I've tried:
- Local F:/folder --Drag--> Remote / : fails
- Remote make directory folder/ and local F:/folder/file.txt --Drag--> remove /folder : works
- local C:/folder --Drag--> remote / : works
- local F:/folder/file.txt --Drag--> remote / : works
I hope this is sufficient information.
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 10 years ago
comment:2 by , 10 years ago
- Remote make directory folder/ and local F:/folder/ --Drag--> remote / : works
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
This also works: