Opened 14 years ago
Closed 13 years ago
#4745 closed Feature request (duplicate)
Add option to refresh local or remote only to Refresh button
|Reported by:||dm||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:||all|
Add a dropdown option to Refresh button on toolbar to 'Refresh local' and 'Refresh remote' only.
- Create a new file and save it in local location.
- Return to FileZilla - file does not show in current local pane.
- Click 'Refresh' button on toolbar to refresh view and see new file.
- If the remote server is disconnected, FileZilla must take time to re-connect and grab a directory listing of remote server as well as local directory.
- When I know I want to refresh local only, I can select to do this.
- This works equally in the other direction. Sometimes I only want to refresh the remote view (eg when someone else has dropped a file on the remote server).
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 13 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.