Opened 12 years ago
After uploading local file that has been edited, automatically refresh the local display details
|Reported by:||dm||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:||all|
After uploading local file that has been opened for edit through FileZilla, automatically refresh the details in the local display so that Directory Comparison does not show a difference.
- Using: Directory Comparison 'ON', Synchronised Browsing 'ON'.
- Open local file for edit.
- Make changes, Save.
- FileZilla asks if you wish to upload; Upload file.
- Uploaded file on server shows new Last Modified datestamp (ie now).
- Local file maintains Last Modified datestamp from before file was opened for editing view not refreshed).
- File in remote pane is highlighted green as newer.
- File in local pane is refreshed with current details.
- Files in both panes are unhighlighted since they are the same.