Submitting a new ticket is a straightforward task. Just fill out the form shown in the screenshot below.
This guide will help you to figure out what to put into each field.
- Summary: A short summary about your ticket. Just like an e-mail's subject line. Do not put words like FileZilla, client or server into the summary, that is redundant information.
- Description: A verbose description about your issue. Read the Ticket Submission Guide for further information.
- Assign to: Do not touch
- Type: Select the ticket type: Bug report, feature request or patch.
- Priority: Leave it at normal, even if the problem is important for you. The developers will decide how important this problem really is.
- Component: Is the bug report for the client, the server or some other product?
- Keywords: A few keywords that will make finding your ticket easier.
- Cc: Do not touch
- Operating system type: Select which operating system you have
- Operating system version: Enter the version of your operating system. If you selected Other as operating system, enter its name here too.
Tickets that are filled out incorrectly will get rejected.