530 Critical Error User cannot log in
|Reported by:||Michael||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||530 user cannot log in||Cc:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:|
Here is a brain teeser.
Status: Resolving address of MYDOMAIN.com
Status: Connecting to IP_ADDRESS:21...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 Microsoft FTP Service
Command: USER MYUSER@…
Response: 331 Password required for MYUSER@….
Command: PASS *
Response: 530 User cannot log in.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server
I want to point out that I've looked in other posts, and I did all the things recommended by so many problem solvers....
And here are the facts:
- It was working fine until a couple of days ago. Nothing changed.
- I tried changing passwords.
- I've added a new user in my hosting FTP User Management.
- I tried adding the domain name after the user name with @ in between them. I also tried without.
- I tried the domain name as hostname, and also the IP Address.
- I CAN connect with WS_FTP Client to my hosting.
- I HATE WS_FTP.
- I LOVE FileZilla.