Opened 10 years ago
Closed 9 years ago
#8634 closed Bug report (outdated)
Drag and drop files not working between local and remote
|Reported by:||Jonathan Cross||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||mouse drag drop mac osx||Cc:||bugzilla@…|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||OS X|
|Operating system version:||10.8.3|
Clicking on the icon of a file with left mouse button has no effect whereas it should initiate a drag.
I was prompted to update to FileZilla Client 22.214.171.124 about 9 days ago (strange because it was released 2012-11-29, perhaps I was ignoring the previous update requests, not sure). After the update, I can no longer drag / drop files between servers using left mouse button (as is normal).
- I can left click on filename to rename.
- I can drag files from Mac Finder into either local or remote file lists and it works fine.
- I can right-click to upload / download, etc.
- Left mouse button works fine for all other applications and all dialogs, icons, etc inside FileZilla. Also works for double-click file transfer if configured for such.
- I have restarted and even reinstalled FileZilla Client 126.96.36.199 to confirm.
- I looked in Preferences and did not see anything obvious that could cause this behavior. Tried every conceivable option that could trigger changes to mouse behavior in file list.
- Using a standard 2-button logitech mouse with scroll wheel. Have tries with another generic mouse and exact same behavior.
- I tried to first check the FileZilla help forum for related threads. Did not find any.
- I did not find any open bugs for this.
- I attempted to register on the help forum to see if I was just missing something, but the forum does not accept @gmail.com addresses. [no comment]
FileZilla Client ---------------- Version: 188.8.131.52 Build information: Compiled for: i686-apple-darwin9 Compiled on: i386-apple-darwin9.8.0 Build date: 2012-11-29 Compiled with: i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5577) Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -g -fexceptions Linked against: wxWidgets: 2.8.12 GnuTLS: 3.1.3 SQLite: 184.108.40.206 Operating system: Name: Mac OS X (Darwin 12.3.0 x86_64) Version: 16.131
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 9 years ago
comment:2 by , 9 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Tested under Debian GNU/Linux with the latest version of FileZilla and it is working successfully.
Please reopen ticket if issue still happening to you in latest version of FileZilla.
I have the same issue. I'm using Filezilla 3.7.3 in x64_64 Linux. If I choose one file and drag it to the remote host, nothing happens. If I choose 2 files and drag them, only one of them is uploaded. 3 files and 2 of them uploaded. It's always n-1 files uploaded for a selection of n files.