Opened 12 years ago
Closed 8 years ago
#7350 closed Bug report (fixed)
Confusing option on prompt after a file being edited has been changed
|Reported by:||JanRei||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||7 SP1|
1) Right click a local file and chose "Edit".
2) Make a change to this file.
3) Switch back to FileZilla.
4) On the prompt whether to upload the file check "Finish editing and delete local file".
5) Answer with "Yes" or "No". This does not seem to matter.
To my understanding the local file is the file I chose for editing. However, this file is still there afterwards. I am not sure what the expected behavior in this case is. Personally I like the current one, but I am confused by the option saying the file will be removed.
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 8 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
The option has been rephrased in version 3.14.0.