Opened 12 years ago
Last modified 11 years ago
#7178 accepted Bug report
directory listing is not always refreshed after uploading a file
|Reported by:||matteo sisti sette||Owned by:||Rahul|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Linux|
|Operating system version:||ubuntu 10.04|
Steps to reproduce:
- connect to a server
- wait some time, so the connection times out
- upload a file: filezilla will automatically reconnect in order to upload the file
- wait until the upload finishes
- the remote directory listing should automatically be refreshed and you should see the file you just uploaded
- the remote directory listing is NOT refreshed, and you don't see the file you just uploaded
In the console window where you see all the commands and responses, you do see a message saying "directory listing succesfull", so I guess filezilla does retrieve the listing but it fails to show the updated directory listing in the display on the right.
If you manually refresh using the refresh button, then you'll see the directory listing refreshed including the just uploaded file.
This only happens when you upload a file after the connection has timed out (and filezilla automatically reconnects). If you are already connected when you do the upload, then the refresh does work correctly and you seen the refreshed list as soon as the upload is finished.
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 11 years ago
|Status:||new → accepted|