upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 3.2.5 failure
|Reported by:||cedesguin||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP Pro SP3|
Just (tried to) upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 3.2.5
- "inside" upgrade failed while downloading ("Timer creation failed")
- After normal download from the website and installation of 3.2.5 over 22.214.171.124 (keeping existing setup), any attempt to connect crashes not only Filezilla, but Windows as well. Reboot.
- ZoneAlarm firewall did NOT ask for Filezilla re-authorization, as it usually does after upgrade.
- After downgrade to 126.96.36.199 everything is OK again.
- If it ain't broken don't fix it...
Is it just me?
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.