Edit file uploads to wrong folder
|Reported by:||uncleo||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP SP3 ver.2002|
- Download a file.
- Right click on downloaded file and select edit.
- Navigate to a different remote folder.
- Edit and save the file.
- Filezilla offers to upload the file. It goes to the new folder, without any way to change back to the original one.
Expected result: Upload the file to the folder it came from.
Workaround: 1. Select "No". Navigate to the correct folder and upload manually.
- Remeber to navigate back before saving the file in your editor.
- Edit/view the remote file instead of the local one. (But the connection may drop.)