Opened 14 years ago
Closed 10 years ago
#4500 closed Bug report (outdated)
Edit file uploads to wrong folder
|Reported by:||uncleo||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP SP3 ver.2002|
- Download a file.
- Right click on downloaded file and select edit.
- Navigate to a different remote folder.
- Edit and save the file.
- Filezilla offers to upload the file. It goes to the new folder, without any way to change back to the original one.
Expected result: Upload the file to the folder it came from.
Workaround: 1. Select "No". Navigate to the correct folder and upload manually.
- Remeber to navigate back before saving the file in your editor.
- Edit/view the remote file instead of the local one. (But the connection may drop.)
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 14 years ago
|Status:||new → moreinfo|
comment:2 by , 10 years ago
|Status:||moreinfo → closed|
No reply for more than 28 days.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Which version of FileZilla?
Which path gets displayed on the file changed notification dialog?
Note that if editing local files, they should always go to the remote directory visible when you first chose the edit option from the context menu on that file.