Opened 14 years ago
Closed 14 years ago
#4125 closed Bug report (rejected)
Directory does not refresh and display the new items uploaded
|Reported by:||Mehmet Kazgan||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||Windows XP Pro|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open FileZilla and login to ftp site (not secure)
- View the contents of the directory.
- Login to ftp site from a UNIX box.
- Upload files to the same ftp site using "put" command.
- Display the files from Unix box in ftp location, verify that files are uploaded.
- Refresh the FileZilla folder to view the uploaded documents in FileZilla interface.
- New files are not displayed in Filezilla folder view even though they are uploaded successfully unless the FileZill is completely restarted.
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 14 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
This is working as intended. Just like a web browser caches page contents, FileZilla caches directory contents.
Individual directories can be refreshed through F5, to flush all cashes, simply restart the client.