Directory does not refresh and display the new items uploaded
|Operating system type:
|Operating system version:
|Windows XP Pro
Steps to reproduce:
- Open FileZilla and login to ftp site (not secure)
- View the contents of the directory.
- Login to ftp site from a UNIX box.
- Upload files to the same ftp site using "put" command.
- Display the files from Unix box in ftp location, verify that files are uploaded.
- Refresh the FileZilla folder to view the uploaded documents in FileZilla interface.
- New files are not displayed in Filezilla folder view even though they are uploaded successfully unless the FileZill is completely restarted.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.