Opened 20 years ago
Last modified 18 years ago
#384 closed Bug report
tooltip in download queue keeps old value after deleting ent
|Reported by:||kpalsson||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||kpalsson, Tim Kosse|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
- have a list of files in the download queue, all with
names long enough to warrant tool tips.
- use the mouse to click on a file. (tool tip will
- use the up and down arrow keys to move around, tool
tip will keep popping up for the file with the mouse
cursor on it.
All good so far, as expected.
- go back down with the arrow keys to highlight the
file with the mouse pointer on it. (Don't move the mouse)
- press delete on the keyboard to remove it from the
- move up and down with the arrow keys. Now, the
tooltip that shows is for the deleted file, instead of
the new file that has risen up the queue to replace it.
Same thing happens when a file completes and is removed
from the top of the list, the tooltip still shows the
old file name.
Moving the mouse away doesn't help, bringing the mouse
back still shows the out of date tool tip. clicking
the mouse somewhere fixes it though.
this is with version 2.1.9
This bug report has been closed due to inactivity and has possibly
already been solved.
You can reopen this report if the issue still exists in the
latest version of FileZilla (Server).