Enable file Edit context menu item on Local site window
|Reported by:||Thom Heinz||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||offline context menu edit local site file||Cc:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
Please reference Ticket #3742.
In the context menu on the local site window "Edit" is grayed out when not connected to a remote site but is available when connected. However, editing the file while offline is preferred to editing the file while connected. Proposed workflow:
- All files stored locally match all online files and folders.
- FileZilla Client is opened first because if presents a clear directory structure of the local files and folders that need to be edited.
- Use FileZilla Client and navigate through the local directory structure in the local site window and use context menu to open for "edit" various files while offline.
- Edit files in "Default editor" as defined in settings.
- Connect to remote site and upload changed files.