Opened 3 years ago
View/Edit remote html file adds superfluous slash to path
|Reported by:||Michael||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||view edit remote html||Cc:|
|Component version:||3.38.1||Operating system type:||OS X|
|Operating system version:||10.13.6|
Steps to reproduce
- Open a remote SFTP connection, have an HTML file on the server.
- Right click the HTML file, select "View/Edit".
- After transferring, FileZilla attempts to open the HTML file in the OS's default browser.
- In the browser, the HTML file path has a superfluous slash "/" at the end, after the html extension.
- If the default browser is Chrome, the HTML file cannot be opened correctly (workaround is to manually remove the slash in the address bar). If the default browser is Safari, the slash is still present at the end of the path, but Safari appears to ignore it and displays the HTML file.
- Issue also occurs for local site, when selecting "Edit" on a local HTML file. Issue does not occur when selecting "Open" on a local HTML file.
Change History (0)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.