The remote file listview freezes if a file-rename gets ended by a mouse click rather than enter key
|Reported by:||sonycan||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||file, rename, freeze, mouse click, enter key||Cc:|
|Component version:||3.30.0||Operating system type:||OS X|
|Operating system version:||macOS Sierra 10.12.6 on MacBookPro|
- Connect to an ftp or sftp server by using FileZilla 3.30.0
- Enter a remote directory and rename a file in that directory
- End renaming operation by clicking outside of the file-name textbox
- As a result, you won't be able to click on any file from that point forward or click on "..." to switch to another directory.
- Refreshing file listview does not help. The only way to unfreeze file listview is to switch to another directory by using the remote site combobox other than closing the application and opening it back on.
It doesn't occur if you use Enter Key to finish renaming a file.
It doesn't occur if you click on rename but don't make any changes to file's name, and then click outside of the file-name textbox.
If you wish to see it, I've recorded my screen while following the steps mentioned above to reproduce the bug, and put it on YouTube. Here's the unlisted link of the video: