Opened 8 years ago
Speed limits doesn’t work properly under XP Pro (32-bit) with SP3
|Reported by:||Duhai Norton||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Speed limits doesn’t work properly with Filezilla 220.127.116.11||Cc:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP Pro (32-bits) SP3|
Filezilla 18.104.22.168 is using the full bandwidth of the network connection and doesn’t honor the speed limits when they are set and active. This is happening for the both limits on Download & Upload.
If we are watching the reported momentary speed in the transfer queue everything is fine because the speed match to the configured limits. Actually Filezilla is transferring the file at the full speed of the connection ignoring the speed limits that were reported properly in the queue.
1) The size of the test file is about 101 MiB at:
2) The speed of my connection is 3 Mbits/s
3) The download limit is set to 100 KiB/s
4) The parameter for the reported speed of the Transfer Queue is checked to:
[v] Display momentary transfer speed instead of average speed
5) When I start the file download the reported speed in transfer queue is constant at 100 KiB/s
6) When the file is downloaded at 50% and I disable the speed limit then Filezilla reports that the file is downloaded at 100% and shows a speed that exceed the physical speed of the connection. Actually the entire file was downloaded when the transfer queue reports 30% with active speed limit.