Resursive delete of directory with hidden files fails without "Force show hidden files"
|Reported by:||Erik Hensema||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
- Pref "Server -> Force show hidden files" is Off
- Remote server contains a directory structure with a hidden file
- User has adequate access rights to all relevant files and directories
Try to recursively delete the structure
- The hidden file is not deleted
- Deleting the directory fails because its not empty
What should happen:
- Hidden file should be deleted regardless of the "Force show hidden files" setting
- Deleting the directory won't fail
- Server is running ProFTPd; tested with various versions.
- Everything works fine with the setting on.