|Reported by:||Chris||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
I uploaded a file to my server through FileZilla. I realized a typo in the file name so within filezill I renamed it to the appropriate name. I then when to check within a web browser if the file was viewable and it was not. The permissions are all correct and it is in a publicly viewable folder.
Further looking into it I found that the file that filezill was showing versus the files that were on the server were different. Out of the 4 files in this folder the one I had change with filezill had not been changed on the server. The server was reporting the old info.
I called the hosting comapny, host gator, and they had no issues with the server or the ftp. So I remove the filezill version I had on my PC, windows 7, wiped all the info out and got the newest version from your site. I added the folder from the zip file to my comp and ran the program. When I ran the program it came up with all the server information already in it.
- How did it come up with the server info if I deleted the older program and
- Why is the program not showing the correct files or uploading them.