File dissapears from queue window if external HDD disconnected and reconnected
|Reported by:||Adrian Morse||Owned by:||?|
|Keywords:||External hdd hard drive resume||Cc:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP Pro SP2|
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Start a large file transfer from a remote source to a local external HDD.
- Close Filezilla before xfr is complete.
- Disconnect or turn off external HDD.
- Reopen Filezilla.
A message appears saying that the file cannot be found for writing. The file is removed from the bottom pane.
- Reconnect/turn on the external HDD.
The file does not reappear in the bottom pane of Filezilla.
- Close and Reopen Filezilla.
The file still does not reappear.