Port change doesn't take effect until FZ client restart.
|Reported by:||jmpr||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||port change restart||Cc:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP Prof SP3|
I use filezilla to connect to a FTP server (NAS drive) in the office LAN. Sometimes we change the port that the NAS FTP Server hears. These are the steps:
- I connect to the ftp server in port 21 (any port)
- The admin changes the port of the server to 321 (any port)
- I disconnect.
- I enter the site site manager in filezilla and change the port.
- I try to connect, but the port that filezilla tryes to use is the old one.
- Only if I close filezilla, and open it again, the new port is used.
I have only tested this in a local FTP server with 2 devices (a Lacie NAS and a Freecom NAS). I have not tried with a server in Internet.
Best regards, and thanks for your software, from Spain.