Compile problems with >=gnutls-2.7.0
|Reported by:||Bernard Cafarelli||Owned by:||Tim Kosse|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Linux|
|Operating system version:||Gentoo|
=gnutls-2.7.0 no longer defines the macro AM_PATH_LIBGNUTLS or distributes gnutls-config that filezilla uses to identify version (via libgnutls.m4).
pkg-config is the replacement that has been distributed by gnutls at least in
I'll attach a patch to use PKG_CHECK_MODULES instead, tested with gnutls-2.7.8 and gnutls-2.6.6, please review
Current output configure with new gnutls:
checking for libgnutls-config... no
checking for libgnutls - version >= 2.0.4... no
* The libgnutls-config script installed by LIBGNUTLS could not be found
* If LIBGNUTLS was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
* your path, or set the LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG environment variable to the
* full path to libgnutls-config.
* libgnutls 2.0.4 or greater was not found. You may want to get it from