Upload file twice when submit subfolders
|Reported by:||Glg11||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP SP3|
Hi Filezilla team,
thanks for development filezilla client!
But I have detected a bug in the current version 3.2.1 of filezilla client (just downloaded update before using today). Below the step-by-step description:
1) Connect to the remote server (with blank directories).
2) Select on local site a directory with subdirectories. Local directory tree is shown.
3) Select some files in the window below of the local directory tree and choose "upload" from the context menue (right mouse click).
4) Download ok.
5) Select some directories in the window below of the local directory tree and choose "upload" from the context menue. These directories contains a lot of small files (704 files in 14 directories).
6) Uploads begins to work...
7) Some files later the message window appears "Target file already exists", asking me for an action. But there is no duplicate file. The remote ftp server was empty. I didn't touch the local subdirectories while uploading.
After confirming the window the upload repeats working. In summary all files are uploaded. (I hope the contents of the files are correct, I didn't checked all files yet).
Hope you can find the bug. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact me.
(Sorry for my bad german-english)