Opened 15 years ago
Closed 15 years ago
#3882 closed Bug report (fixed)
No directory tree on reconnect after deleting directory via shell
|Reported by:||larsen255||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP SP3|
1) Open FTP connection
2) Change into any directory
4) Delete that directory on the server via shell
5) Use reconnect button
Of course, FileZilla shows the error as expected ("Failed to retrieve directory listing"), but no directory tree is shown and so I can´t do anything.
Therefore, I propose the following in case the last used directory cannot be found:
- Change into directory one level up (perhaps try two, three, ... levels up, but this would prevent the other options down below)
- If that fails, change into default directory from site settings (if available)
- If that fails, change into root directory
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 15 years ago
comment:2 by , 15 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Hit the F5 key or click the refresh button in the toolbar, that will cause FileZilla to list where it currently is.