Opened 15 years ago
Closed 15 years ago
#3858 closed Bug report (fixed)
Previously selected default file exist action working but not reselected.
|Reported by:||Brian Beharry||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||XP SP3|
While transferring a file with the client(v22.214.171.124), if I:
1) Right click on the file being transferred in the transfer queue
2) Select Default file exists action...
3) Select a non-default action
4) Click OK
5) Right click on the file being transferred in the transfer queue
6) Select Default file exists action...
Now, I notice that nothing has changed.
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 15 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
|Summary:||Default file exists action... Can't change it → Previously selected default file exist action working but not reselected.|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
The action is working, but not being reselected if you reopen the dialog.
Will work in next version for simple file items.