Program Error Closing Client
|Reported by:||drdebate||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||drdebate, Tim Kosse, Alexander Schuch|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
FileZilla Client 18.104.22.168
Build Date: 2008-04-07
Running On: Windows XP Pro SP2
The bug is very specific. It happens when I connect to my home FTP server (also FileZilla) using FTPS and then close FileZilla.
Here are some additional notes:
- It generates the error regardless of whether I exit using File - Exit or the "X" close button.
- It doesn't matter if I transfer files while connected.
- I've connected to other FTP servers (one with conventional FTP and the other with FTPS) and none experience the problem.
- FileZilla Server Version: 0.9.25 beta
- The last version of FileZilla Client (I think it was 22.214.171.124) did not have this problem.
Technical details are attached.