Edited files get lost on server timeout
|Reported by:||polajoo||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||polajoo, Alexander Schuch, Tim Kosse|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
When editing a file, if you save the file, switch back to filezilla, the client will then re-upload the file.
However, if it is unsuccessful, it puts it in the "failed" queue but appears to delete the file, because you cannot then re-upload the file.
- Right-click and edit a file
- Make some changes, save the file
- Switch back to filezilla
- Disconnect your net connection
- Click Yes to upload the file
- Wait for it to be put in "failed" queue
- Re-connect your net connection
- Try and re-queue the file, it will fail