Resume Sometimes Persistently fails on FZ3b11
|Reported by:||mwrmwr||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mwrmwr, Tim Kosse, Alexander Schuch|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
This is a follow on from my Help forum entries with an upload of debug log and contrasting log from FZ2 which seems to always work.
I'm still worried that the same problem occurs when remote server is WinFTPserver or FZ 9.2.23 and also if the client is FireFTP.
In the attached logs ip addresses and file names are genuine originals, but I also tested with a simpler file name yesterday as described in Help Forum entry.
The odd thing is that some resumes work but those that don't resume successfully appear to NEVER resume successfully with FZ3b11 but vdo resume with FZ2.2.32
I have reverted to FZ2 for now.
...oh, and its XPsp2 on this (laptop) PC
and same problem on another clinet PC I started this exercise on a few days back.
p.s. NAT at client-end router maps ports 20 and 21, and that stuff about allowing a bunch of ports to be exploited (limit local ports) didn't seem very manageable when it came to NATting. I didn't set any this time but could get away with a few if required. I did try NATting a couple of local ports extra when I first hit problems on the PC I used at the weekend and that didn't fix the problem.
p.p.s. I have transfer compression on