Program crashes when attempting language switch
|Reported by:||mmeow||Owned by:||Tim Kosse|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mmeow, Tim Kosse|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
OS: Windows XP Professional SP2 (Traditional Chinese Version)
Description: On the first run, I found that "Chinese" was set as default language. That worked okay. First thing I did was check the quick connect history list, to see if it was still there. Turns out my previous installation was in a different folder, so the list was empty. Then I attempted to change the language. I selected "English", clicked "OK", and it crashed.
Further testing reveals that it only crashes when I click the quickconnect history list first, then attempt a language change, regardless of the original or desired language.
Changing the language immediately following a fresh startup of the program does not result in a crash, and the language transition goes smoothly.
After the crash, restarting the program shows that the language change did take effect.