not a FXP client but like
|Reported by:||top_nullus||Owned by:||Alexander Schuch|
|Keywords:||Cc:||top_nullus, Alexander Schuch|
|Component version:||Operating system type:|
|Operating system version:|
escuse me for my poor english.
I just want to tranfert automatically a directory an its sub-diretories from my first ftp server to my second ftp server, by pass my computer, because my servers don't accept FXP.
This is what I do manually :
1) I connect to my first server
2) I download a selected directory and sub-dirextories
and files into a temporary directory in my local computer
3) when it's done I delete on my fisrt server the selected directory and sub-dirextories and files
4) when it's done I disconnect my first server
5) I connect to my second directory
6) I upload the downloaded directory and sub-dirextories and files
7) when it's done I disconnect my second server
Is it possible to do these 7 step automatically with filezilla ?
My mail is nospam.top_nullus-void@…