Filezilla crashes when entering server command GET KJ.RAR
|kjisi, Tim Kosse
|Operating system type:
|Operating system version:
Filezilla crashes with a protection violation (read attempt of memory address 0x08) when entering server command GET KJ.RAR
- run Filezilla and connect to an ftp server
- navigate to a subfolder on the server
- the subfolder is configured for read access but no execute access (people can not see the files there, but can download them)
- Server/Enter custom command ==> GET KJ.RAR enter
- I have activated the requested debug levels, but don't get any log files (may be because FileZilla crashes so quickly?)
==> any idea how to get the debug file?
- Using FileZilla version 3.0.5
- old version was uninstalled by the installer of the new version, before the new version was installed.
Anything I can do to get more data/clarify this issue?