Opened 4 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
#11818 closed Bug report (outdated)
Slash missing in file path in Rename File dialog
|Reported by:||hveld||Owned by:|
|Component version:||Operating system type:||Linux|
|Operating system version:|
How to reproduce:
- Create a local file, for example 'index.html'
- Create a remote file with the same name
- Drag the file from the local directory to the remote directory (to copy the file)
- FileZilla detects that there's already a file called 'index.html'. It will ask what you want. Choose 'Rename' and click OK.
- A Rename File dialog is opened. The remote path should be [RemoteDir]/[Filename], however, the slash is missing.
Happy new year :-)
Change History (1)
comment:1 by , 4 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
You appear to be using an outdated version of FileZilla.