Drag and Drop file to local app
|Reported by:||crimleit||Owned by:|
|Component version:||3.38.1||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||Windows 10 1803|
- Open a local app such as Microsoft Paint
- Drag an image file (*.png or *.jpg) from FileZilla's local folder tree to this app
- The file can not be opened. An error message is displayed "C:\Windows\system32\XXX was not found
Replace XXX by some asian characters (I am not able to type them)
Similar issue with a different file:
- Open a local app such as Notepad++
- Drag an text file (*.txt) from FileZilla's local folder tree to this app
- The file can not be opened. Nothing happens.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.