Incorrect placing of the fileZilla client window after the second monitor turning off
|restart window placing
|Operating system type:
|Operating system version:
|win10 x86 1809 Build 17763.55
FileZilla client starts with invisible window on the desctop.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the FileZilla client on the Windows 10 x64 using double monitors with the second monitor used as an desktop extention.
- Start the FileZilla client and move/resize its window to be placed on the second monitor completely.
- Exit the FileZilla client
- Turn off the second monitor
- Restart Windows 10
- Start the FileZilla client again - it will be invisible.
- set focus on the invisible FileZilla client window
- enter <ALT>+<space> for the window context menue
- select "move" and use arrow key to move the window back to the visible desktop part.
I guess the FileZilla client stores the last window placing and use this information in none-start manner to retore the window on the same place.
The Microsoft programs like IE do not have such behavior: if the extended desktop is available the IE will restart on the old place. If not - on the visible area.