Opened 4 years ago
local file rename does not auto-refresh file list
|Reported by:||npprodsr||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||local file rename bug||Cc:|
|Component version:||3.35.1||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||10 (build 17134) 64-bit|
Steps to reproduce issue:
1) Launch FileZilla client application. (you do not need to be connected to a remote host to experience this bug.)
2) Select a file in the left (local site) list pane.
3) Initiate file rename mode using either F2 function key, OR right-click-menu -> rename, OR click-pause-click.
4) Modify the file name by adding a character to the end
5) Press enter.
Observe that the file will appear to revert back to its original name.
6) Refresh the file list by F5 function key, or right-click -> Refresh, or View-menu -> Refresh
Observe that the file was indeed renamed.
This behavior only happens in the local site file list. If you rename a file on the remote site file list, the list will auto-refresh and present the correct file name.