Opened 2 years ago
Moving more than 5 files at once into another directory triggers a Cmd-A like action
|Reported by:||sonycan||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||file, move, select||Cc:|
|Component version:||3.30.0||Operating system type:||OS X|
|Operating system version:||macOS Sierra 10.12.6 on MacBookPro|
- Connect to an ftp or sftp server by using FileZilla 3.30.0
- Enter a remote directory that has more than 5 files in it
- Select at least 6 files and move those into parent directory by using your mouse and dragging and dropping them into "..."
- Once all's moved, click on "..." to enter parent directory
- You'll see every file that's inside that parent directory was selected just like when we press Cmd-A keys
Similar thing occurs, say, you have one folder and 6 files inside a directory. If you were to move all those files into that one folder and then enter that folder, you'll see all files except the first one in that directory got selected.
It doesn't occur if you select and move less than 6 files
If you wish to see it, I've recorded my screen while following the steps mentioned above to reproduce the bug, and put it on YouTube. Here's the unlisted link of the video: