Clarify "Saving of passwords has been disabled" dialog box.
|Reported by:||Julian||Owned by:|
|Component version:||184.108.40.206||Operating system type:||Windows|
|Operating system version:||Windows 10|
Steps to reproduce:
- Fresh install of Filezilla.
- Open Site Manager
- Enter details for new site.
- For Logon Type select "Normal"
- Click Ok
A dialog box comes up that is titled "Site Manager - Cannot remember password"
Saving of passwords has been disabled by you.
'Normal' and 'Account' logontypes are not available. Your entry has been changed to 'Ask for password'.
Please make the following clarifications on this dialog box text.
- The title should be 'Cannot save password'. The current title suggests the user can't remember the password, which is not the case.
- The first line should read 'Saving of passwords has been disabled in the Interface settings.' Please don't blame me for disabling it. I didn't do it!
- There should be an additional line explaining where in the settings this can be changed, because it is quite obscure: Edit... menu | Settings... menu item | Behaviour Pane | Do not save passwords checkbox.