Custom Query (7809 matches)
Results (145 - 147 of 7809)
|#4839||rejected||.pureftpd files everywhere. prohibited filename.|
I can't upload anymore. something new about the server is not allowing me to delete .pureftpd filenames, even though they are being created.
it is consuming all my web space, and I have some ISOs to upload. my uploads take days to complete at 384kbps. so this may be causing filezilla to leave large garbage behind.
please change filezilla to remove the . in front. that should do it. Also, please fix the bug that leaves the trail of garbage on uploads that last several days. thanks. thanks
by the way, it doesn't matter what ftp client I use, I can't delete them. I suppose that's a server issue.
Response: 226-Options: -a -l Response: 226 32 matches total Status: Directory listing successful Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abba5b4.15.3f38.11c65b03 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abba5b4.15.3f38.11c65b03 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abc2fc1.15.6400.30d4d7d2 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abc2fc1.15.6400.30d4d7d2 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abc66ee.15.3241.afbeae25 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abc66ee.15.3241.afbeae25 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abc9c9b.15.7eb4.2aeb9c4 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abc9c9b.15.7eb4.2aeb9c4 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abcd02a.15.5fb3.81dc8d4c Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abcd02a.15.5fb3.81dc8d4c Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abd03ba.15.3246.9aa1f088 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abd03ba.15.3246.9aa1f088 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abd8b2f.15.3fba.45d3f0d4 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abd8b2f.15.3fba.45d3f0d4 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abdc2bf.15.6c1.f67c19c Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abdc2bf.15.6c1.f67c19c Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abdf704.15.451e.dec536fd Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abdf704.15.451e.dec536fd Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abe2acf.15.102f.9f970a70 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abe2acf.15.102f.9f970a70 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abe603e.15.5d6e.acdf9b1 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abe603e.15.5d6e.acdf9b1 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abee99c.15.3ed1.1e24f4ba Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abee99c.15.3ed1.1e24f4ba Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abf1f7f.15.51b.d77a82ff Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abf1f7f.15.51b.d77a82ff Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abf534b.15.2497.bfd1d9de Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abf534b.15.2497.bfd1d9de Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abf8573.15.73fe.767fc320 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abf8573.15.73fe.767fc320 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4abfb7d7.15.4224.7e25e803 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4abfb7d7.15.4224.7e25e803 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4ac253ea.15.739.5fe192b8 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4ac253ea.15.739.5fe192b8 Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4ac28c0e.15.73c9.dee75fce Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4ac28c0e.15.73c9.dee75fce Command: DELE .pureftpd-upload.4ac2c53f.15.4fcd.ff142824 Response: 550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd-upload.4ac2c53f.15.4fcd.ff142824
|#5049||invalid||.txt file not recognized as ASCII for transfer|
I recently noticed that a .txt file from a Unix machine was download as binary to a windows machine, even though "txt" is in the ASCII file list. The file is named like filename.20091204.165157742.txt. I am guessing that the reason for this is because it sees the text after the first "." as the extension and not the text after the last "." as the extension. I would contend that only the text after the last "." should be looked at for the extension. This is consistent with how windows works (don't know about other OSes).
|#3524||.xml file problem|
I use a media player that uses an .xml file for the playlist. I tried uploading three instances of the player to some webspace last evening. None of the three would work. I have another instance of the player on the space that I had uploaded probably with a 2.xx version of FileZilla. I finally traced the problem down to the playlist which is an .xml file. When I was reasonably certain that the problem was with the .xml file I got FireFTP and uploaded my playlists with that program. The players all work with playlists uploaded with FireFTP. I have two computers and I tried with both computers. To check I uploaded the files using FileZilla 3.0.10. All the players broke again. Reuploading the files with FireFTP fixed the players again.
My Computers both run Windows XP Home OS. They are Core 2 Duo computers with 2GB of ram. I had version 3.0.5 running when I first encountered the problem. I checked for updates and updated to 3.0.10. I have attached one of the .xml files. I did not download one of the broken ones to compare.