Ticket #8633 (closed Bug report: fixed)
Freeze with 2 Servers "Limit number of simultaneous connections"
|Reported by:||allesbesser||Owned by:||codesquid|
|Keywords:||Limit number of simultaneous connections||Cc:||allesbesser@…|
|Operating system type:||Windows||Operating system version:||Windows Vista Business SP2 (Build 6002)|
FileZilla freezes when downloading multiple files with "Limit number of simultaneous connections" set to 1 from two servers when one file finishes.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open connections manager
2. Add an FTP account, set "Limit number of simultaneous connections" to 1
3. Add another FTP account, set "Limit number of simultaneous connections" to 1
4. Connect to account 1
5. Connect to account 2
6. Start downloading at least two bigger files from server 1
7. Start a download of at least one file from server 2 (while the queue on server one has at least one download that has not yet started)
8. As soon as the download from server 1 finishes, FileZilla crashes.